Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning proudly associates with Lennox®, the authority in air-conditioning for calm, energy-saving cooling. There’s an air conditioning system for just about every budget, from the economical Merit® Series to the ENERGY STAR®-qualified Signature® Collection.
Whatever air conditioner you decide on, our pros help you to find the best result for your desires. Given that your AC most times quits at the worst moment, we understand not being completely set for the installation cost. That’s why we offer several credit plans to assist you in saving more, including zero interest, no payment and fixed interest programs. No down payment is required.
In addition, we’ll make sure you’re totally pleased with your house’s air conditioning replacement work, so we’ll back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for an entire year. We desire for you and your family to be comfortable, so you can rely on us to be there every 12 months, long after your new air conditioning has been installed.
Contact us at 919-754-8686 to get started with your air conditioning replacement right away!
Benefits of Air Conditioning Replacement
Your AC is an important part of your residence HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. Today’s air conditioners can keep your residence extra comfortable than ever, thanks to their noiseless and energy-efficient operation. And several air conditioners, especially ENERGY STAR® rated ones, might help slice your utility costs by a significant amount.
Monitoring appropriate air conditioning maintenance will also ensure longevity for your home’s new AC system. That’s because many breakdowns are caused by a lack of regular air conditioning maintenance.
Ask your pleasant professional for more specifics concerning our Complete Comfort Club, which contains necessary tune-ups to keep your heating and cooling systems under warranty and in excellent running order. As one of our valued customers, you’ll also benefit from priority service and exclusive reductions on repairs.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
Your AC will provide you with signs when it has to be replaced. If you’re able to identify these sounds in time, you can potentially stay away from an interruption in service. And you’ll also have extra time to plan for installing your new AC.
- How old is your AC? Air conditioners may function 20 years with appropriate maintenance or might breakdown in only five years. With routine maintenance, new AC systems could continue to run for a very long time. If your home’s central air is older than 10 years old, it could be time to obtain a free estimate to replace your central air conditioning.
- How regularly does your AC need repairs? Much like a car, a regularly maintained air conditioning system is not likely to break down, due to the fact that it has the watchful care it requires to work reliably. However, if you’re frequently contacting us for air conditioning repair because you’re coping with cooling concerns or sounds, we suggest speaking with our AC representatives about replacement. Headaches like warm air, strange noises, weak airflow and leaks are a source for trouble. You can rely on Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning to supply quality air conditioning replacement boosted by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- When is replacement a preferred alternative than repair? These standards can help you choose when replacement makes better sense than costly repair.
- Your central air conditioning is out of warranty or more than eight years old.
- Your central air conditioning uses R-22 refrigerant, which is no longer being produced.
- Your air conditioner has not been serviced sometime within the last three years.
- You’re dedicated to removing airborne pollutants.
- You’ve had to have repairs more than once in the past year.
- Your AC repair bill is near or more than $400.
- Your electric expenses normally exceed $300.
- January or August utility costs surpass $400.
- Family members have allergies or other respiratory concerns.
- Your household includes infants, senior citizens or multiple pets.
- Some areas of your residence feel much hotter or colder than others.
- You have rooms in your residence that feel humid, damp, excessively musty, dry or dusty.
- You want Wi-Fi, remote or room-to-room temperature control.
- You’re interested in a more natural or green home.
- You possess high-priced musical equipment, furniture, collectibles or electronics in your home.
- You’re getting ready for room additions or remodeling, or this work has just been finished.
What Should I Look for in a New Air Conditioner?
These guidelines will help you make a good choice and profit from your new central air conditioning.
- Consider an cost-saving, variable-speed air conditioner. New air conditioners are classified by seasonal energy efficiency ratio, or SEER rating. The larger the number, the better it is at changing power into cooling. Variable-speed air conditioners are like having a cruise-control option, where the system adjusts your comfort constantly, instead of only being completely on or off.
- Investigate the details you wish to have most. New air conditioners come with distinctive options like ultra-quiet operation, air pollution/virus purification or Wi-Fi and smart home compatibility. We can help you choose the options that will work best for your house and air quality requirements.
- Look for a reputable company to replace your AC. You don’t want to have the local handyman install your new air conditioner. Have a licensed and insured air conditioning contractor install your central air conditioning and include the best warranty and guarantees available. At Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide a 10-year warranty on most air conditioning systems, and back our certified air conditioner installation with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
We’re proud to have established a reputation as the principal company in home comfort. And our experienced professionals are available to reply to any inquiries you could have. Contact us at 919-754-8686 to request a free estimate as soon as possible.
*Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.