Raleigh Rooter Services
Tree roots can pose a significant threat to plumbing systems. As they grow, they can infiltrate pipes and cause blockages, leading to problems with drainage and leaks. Over time, these roots can also expand the cracks in pipes, causing significant damage to your plumbing system and property.
Fortunately, you can rely on the experts at Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning to help. Our experienced technicians are well-equipped to efficiently diagnose and repair any plumbing issues caused by tree roots. With our experience and care, you can rest assured that your plumbing system is in safe hands.
Contact us today at (919) 925-4235 to schedule an appointment and get your plumbing system back in top-notch condition.
How Do Rooter Services Work?
Blockages caused by root infiltration can lead to extensive repairs or even complete replacements. Our experienced technicians start every rooter service by conducting a thorough inspection to identify the cause of the problem. We then use specialized equipment, such as high-pressure water jets and root-cutting blades, to remove the roots and eliminate the clog. The high-pressure water jets break apart the debris and push it out of the pipe while the root-cutting blade clears any roots that may have grown inside the pipes. If the blockage has led to line damage, our professionals offer expert repairs, so you can get back to your daily routine in no time.
Signs You May Need Rooter Services
Contacting professionals once you know something is wrong can save you from an even bigger problem later one. However, sometimes knowing when something is wrong with your pipes can be difficult. Here are a few signs you may need rooter services:
- Gurgling toilets. If you notice your toilet making gurgling sounds, this is a sign that there may be a blockage in your pipes. Normally this isn’t unusual but if the gurgling persists and all of your toilets have this issue, it could be an indication that your sewer line is damaged.
- Slow drainage. When tree roots infiltrate your pipes, it makes it harder for water to flow through, causing your drains to function slower. Our team can determine if roots are the issue and work to fix the problem.
- Puddles in your yard. When your yard begins to form puddles, this could be a sign that your pipes have a leak. Our team can identify where the leak is located and repair or replace your damaged pipes as necessary.
- Foul scents. When foul odors come from drains, this can indicate there is a build-up of organic material in your pipes that needs to be removed.
- Water stains. If you see water stains on walls and/or ceilings, this can be a sign that you have a leak somewhere. We’ll inspect your home to figure out if roots are the issue or if there’s something else causing the leak and quickly repair it.
Call Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning for Our Raleigh Rooter Services
At Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that dealing with issues involving roots in your pipes can be frustrating and overwhelming. However, our team of experts is well-equipped to handle any type of pipe problem, no matter how severe.
We pride ourselves on our 24/7 emergency services, ensuring that our customers never have to wait when they need us the most. You can feel confident that our dedicated team will work tirelessly to provide top-quality solutions and exceptional customer service.
Don't hesitate to contact us at Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning for our Raleigh rooter services – we've got you covered. Call (919) 925-4235 or reach out to us online!