Why Your Home Should Have a Backup Generator?
Backup home generators have the stigma of being known as a home luxury but they are really more of an insurance policy. You clearly can’t predict when one will be needed, still, it is worth the purchase? We think that families who depend on electricity to power medical equipment, live in an area with frequent lengthy blackouts, or people who work from home and need constant power to stay connected are the ones who should invest in a backup generator as soon as possible. Yet, it’s useful for any home where extreme weather or frequent power outages are the norms.
Advantages to having a Backup Home Generator:
- Maintain a safe environment and comfort level from heating and air conditioning operation
- Keep food refrigerated and frozen with continuous refrigerator operation
- Keep water heater and well pump functionality going if they rely on electricity
- Sustain power everywhere in the home during outages, for extended periods of time
- Helps protect home electronics from critical voltage surges and fluctuations
Kohler is one of the best home generator brands and here’s why
For any questions on backup generators or to receive a FREE QUOTE, call us today!
Check out how much you could save today on a newly-installed standby home generator on our offers page!