5 Signals You Might Need Water Heater Installation
A home can’t completely function without a working water heater. Your water heater might start having issues when it needs to be changed out, or it might malfunction suddenly. Here are a few common signals you probably have to have hot water heater replacement:
- Your water heater is getting old. These machines most times work best just about 10 years before having to have an upgrade. After yours is older than the 10-year point, it’s better to contemplate installing a new water heater. Depending on use and each situation, many water heaters may only operate for a small number of years—as little as four years. Unsure of the age of yours or if it should be swapped out for a newer model? Look at the serial number, which is usually on a tag on the top of the heater. If you can’t find it, reach out to us for a free appraisal and water heater installation estimate. We have both electric water heater installation and gas water heater installation.
- Your faucet water is discolored or appears rusty. This is evidence your water heater may be oxidizing on the inside and might also start leaking any time.
- You’re abruptly finishing all your hot water. This is one of the most conclusive signs it’s time for water heater replacement. Water heaters become worse at increasing temperatures in water as they age and as sediment builds up.
- Your water heater is sounding off with peculiar noises. As water heaters get older, sediment piles up on the base of the tank. This buildup hardens and spawn popping, snapping or possibly banging noises. After some time, time can undermine the tank and instigate water leaks.
- Your water heater is leaking. Seemingly insignificant splits can form in the tank after some time. These cracks can leave your tank at serious risk for exploding, so if you see a leak, you should contact a Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning plumber promptly at 919-754-8686.
Reasons to Consider a Refreshed Water Heater
Sometimes, it’s challenging to be sure of when to swap out your water heater. Should you try water heater repair or is it past the point for an upgraded water heater? It’s standard for repairs to appear like the budget-friendly and easier solution, but that’s not usually the case in the end.
There are a wealth of advantages to consider when it comes to installing an updated water heater. Here are some reasons why you might contemplate upgrading to a new water heater.
- Energy efficiency. After heating and cooling, warming water is often the second largest expense in your home. Contemporary water heaters are miles more energy efficient than prior models. Tankless water heaters are the most energy-efficient possibility, because they heat up water as needed instead of holding it. If you’re interested in saving extra money on water heating bills, request information about our tankless water heater installation.
- Decreased utility bills. A number of modern water heaters not only let you save on power, they can help save money also. You likely won’t observe the savings straight away, but after a while it will start to add up, making your investment in a new water heater a very wise one.
- Less hassle. Not only will you save on monthly bills, but you won’t have to handle repair appointments or chilly showers. Upgrading to a newer water heater saves you on hassles and unpredictability of malfunctions.
- Better comfort. Updated water heaters ensure you never have to think about lack of hot water or facing cold showers anymore. Updated units are designed for more intense water requirements, providing you with more hot water.
We provide a wide selection of high-quality tank and tankless water heaters to help each house and bottom line. The proper water heater for your space can depend on a range of determinants, but our plumbing and water heater pros will help you choose the right unit for your house.
Whether you need tankless water heater installation or gas water heater installation, you can depend on us to offer an expert replacement.
Schedule Your Water Heater Installation ASAP
You don’t want to contend with leaks, or any other problems that might surface with installing your water heater as a DIY or by an untrained handyman. At Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning, all our plumbers are licensed, insured and go through comprehensive training to certify the work is completed right the first time.
When your water heater is expertly installed, you can be confident that the tank is correctly sized, all temperature settings are right, all connections are tight and all safety standards are achieved. This is extremely important when you’re working on gas water heater replacement or electric tankless water heater installation. Even better, all our installation work is supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
You’ll also be given the time to get your questions answered about suitable, continuing water heater upkeep and maintenance. This is also the perfect time to ask our local professionals about our Complete Comfort Club. This extensive plumbing, air conditioning and electrical maintenance plan makes certain your home plumbing, HVAC and electrical systems are constantly in top shape. As a valuable member, you’ll also secure priority service, repair discounts and other exclusive perks.
Prepared to start the first steps in replacing your water heater? Contact us at 919-754-8686 to ask for a no-cost estimate today for water heater replacement in Raleigh.
*Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.