Raleigh Ductless Air Conditioning
Add Efficient Comfort to Your Wake County Home with a Ductless Mini-Split
If you’re searching for an efficient way to add to the comfort in your household, look no further than a ductless mini-split in Raleigh. Homeowners are beginning to recognize the advantages of these highly efficient air conditioning systems, for example, how they are equal to central air systems, yet need no air ducts to heat and cool your household.
Give Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning in Raleigh the opportunity to showcase to you that we’re the top name in home comfort. We’re proud to extend unrivaled customer service and industry expertise, bringing you the products and services you require to keep your air conditioning system running at its best. Plus, we back all our workmanship with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
ARE MINI-SPLITS BETTER QUALITY THAN STANDARD AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS?
You may be questioning why a ductless mini-split system would be more practical than a traditional air conditioning system. Mini-split systems are just another selection of central air conditioning system, but provide a number of their own different benefits:
- Mini-splits provide zoned comfort. Mini-splits construct a zoned system, giving you the opportunity to set specific temperatures for every room. This makes them more efficient for cooling spaces that are occupied more regularly, rather than using central air to cool your entire Raleigh house.
- Mini-splits can supplement an existing HVAC system. Mini-split air conditioners are an amazing choice if you’re only looking to supplement your HVAC system rather than replacing it entirely. This is a smart choice when hot and cold spots are a problem in mature or multi-story homes, when transforming garage or attic space to a living area, and when assembling an addition. A mini-split system can normally be installed into your home with very little complication.
- Mini-splits are great for rooms without ductwork, like additions or garages. A mini-split air conditioning system is perfect for any additions or renovations to your residence that don’t encompass ductwork. You can often use them in garages, sunrooms, attics, sheds and more.
- Mini-splits are effortless to install. Because they’re not tied to a central system, air conditioning installation is usually simpler with mini-split air systems. With the assistance of one of our certified Raleigh heating & air professionals, you can commonly have a mini-split air conditioner installed in less than a day. There’s lesser disruption since we only have to drill a hole through the wall to link your ductless mini-split AC unit with the outdoor equipment. This makes them more integrated and stable than window or portable AC products.
- Mini-split ACs are simple to control. If you’re concerned that a ductless mini-split system will be more challenging to use than a standard air conditioning system, we’re eager to put those fears out. Even if you have multiple units about your household, there are a wide variety of settings that make identifying the best temperature effortless, including programmable temperature, motion and mobile controls.
- Mini-splits are exceptionally discreet. Despite the equipment is in the same space as you, ductless mini-split systems are typically quieter than air ducting from a central AC system. This is attributed to a central air conditioner requiring much greater amounts of momentum to circulate the air through the complete home, with added wind or mechanical noise being an undesirable side effect. Mini-split systems are intended to be understated and can operate as quiet as a whisper. If you have a hard time sleeping or have very close neighbors, a ductless air conditioner is a perfect option.
- Mini-split systems offer enhanced air filtration. These systems are able to filter airborne toxins just as well as a standard air conditioner. Mini-split AC systems are able to also come along with an electrically charged air filter to catch dust, dander and more.
- Mini-splits are very energy efficient. A mini-split air conditioner is just as able to be energy efficient as a traditional system. In several situations, it may even be more efficient. This is notably accurate because they don’t posses ductwork that can pour out air. If you only need cool temperatures in certain parts of your Raleigh home, a mini-split system can guarantee you’re only employing the power you demand where you need it. A regular central air conditioning system could exhaust up to 25% more power to accomplish the same level of comfort. And many mini-splits are ENERGY STAR® certified for their excellent energy efficiency.
- Mini-splits could outlast a central air conditioner. Central air conditioners typically may last up to 15 years. With suitable maintenance, a mini-split air conditioner could last up to 20 years or more. With proper air conditioning maintenance, you can cause any air conditioner to last for many years to come. A ductless system is no less beneficial, and we’re more than willing to provide you with the very best care and any required air conditioning repair.