Electrical Contractors Serving Wake County
As your local whole-home service company, Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning is available when you need an electrician in Raleigh. For nearly 20 years, we have been serving our community with reliable electrical services. Because we understand how time-sensitive an electrical emergency can be, we are available 24/7 to take your call.
Our Licensed Team Can Take On Nearly Any Electrical Project, Such As:
No matter the electrical work you need done in your home, you can rely on the experts at Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning to get the job done right. With our free, no-obligation estimates, our Raleigh electrical team can help determine the scope and cost of your project right from the start.
Do I Need to Hire an Electrician?
Electrical problems can vary from being hardly noticeable to extremely obvious. Either way, it’s important to call on a professional to make sure that the issue is resolved correctly; even small troubles may be more problematic than they appear. Look out for any of the following issues to determine if it’s time to call the Raleigh electricians at Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning.
Signs You Need Professional Electrical Services:
- Your lights are flickering. This may be merely a nuisance at first, but it’s also a sign of electrical problems that could cause issues elsewhere in your home.
- Your outlets are hot to the touch. This is a sign that your electrical system may be overworked; outlets should never be warm. Before calling Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning, make sure to unplug all appliances from the outlet as soon as you notice the problem.
- You hear a buzzing sound when turning the lights on. This could be caused by one of many different electrical issues. Call the Raleigh electrical pros at Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning to help determine the cause.
- Your circuit breakers trip often. Your circuit breaker shields your home from electrical overload, which can be incredibly dangerous for your family and your property. Next time you notice your circuit breaker trip, contact a professional electrician in Raleigh right away.
- You get shocked by something in your home. A shock may indicate wiring troubles, which could cause a fire.
Learn more about our expert electrical services in Raleigh and throughout Wake County by calling today at (919) 925-4235. We are standing by 24/7!