Raleigh Furnace Repair
Quality Heating REpairs Throughout Wake County
Are you in critical need of quick, quality furnace repair in Raleigh? The heating and cooling technicians at Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning are standing by to help. We have the knowledge to handle all kinds of furnace challenges and repairs, up to and including furnace replacement.
Every single one of our technicians are committed to providing you with a quick and easy repair. You are guaranteed to do business with licensed, insured and fully trained furnace and heating technicians in Raleigh from beginning to end.
Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning furnace technicians come on-site as soon as possible to detect and resolve the problem fast. With the ability to service all makes and models of furnaces, there’s no repair we can’t take care of. Your furnace will be back up faster than you thought possible. Given that we’re a whole-home service company, we provide all the heating and cooling solutions you need to keep your home comfortable.
And we’ll share right from the start how much repairs or furnace replacement will cost.
We also provide a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee* for our repairs. Our technicians will remain committed until repairs are done exactly how you want them. Any time of the day, we’re equipped to surpass your comfort needs.
Contact us at (919) 925-4235 when you are ready to arrange your appointment for furnace repair in Raleigh, NC.
5 SIGNS YOU MAY NEED FURNACE REPAIR SERVICE
These are a few of the most frequent service calls we receive for furnace repair. Are you experiencing these issues in your home? Contact us at (919) 925-4235 right away, and our Raleigh furnace repair team can be out quickly to find a solution.
- Furnace won’t run. Now and then this is from an mistaken thermostat setting. But it can also suggest something else is wrong, and a safety feature is blocking your furnace from starting.
- Furnace starts and stops often. A furnace that’s working properly wouldn’t be turning on and off multiple times all day. This is identified as short cycling, and it may affect your energy costs and the life span of your furnace.
- Loud or rare noises. If your furnace is making strange noises, like banging, screeching or rattling, it requires service immediately, call for a service appointment.
- Utility bills are going up. From time to time your furnace has challenges with producing enough heat. That results in the furnace needing to work harder to maintain warmth, which means more expensive heating and cooling bills.
- Hot and cold spots within your home. A malfunctioning furnace and air duct system usually won’t sufficiently distribute the heated and cooled air where it needs to go. Your heating and air conditioning should continually be evenly spread throughout your Raleigh home.
WHY YOU COULD NEED FURNACE REPAIR
Now that you confirmed your furnace isn’t working like it usually does, you can get down to what’s causing the problem. Because there are several types of makes and models, there are also numerous causes. Each of our Raleigh furnace repair experts work hard to identify the source quickly so that it can be fixed just as quickly.
These are just some of the typical issues that need furnace repair.
- Your thermostat isn’t working. Your furnace relies on a thermostat to know when and how to run. When the thermostat is set at the wrong temp or needs to be replaced, your furnace may not be able to run the way it should.
- Your air filter is dirty. A dirty air filter can affect your furnace operation as well as the air quality in your indoor space. Putting in new air filters on a regular basis will help you breathe easier and keep your utility fees lower.
- A key component has failed. Similar to a car engine, a furnace drives the comfort of your home, and it’s made up of many mechanical and electrical components. Regular furnace maintenance can keep components like the furnace blower in good shape for years to come. It can also proactively assess parts that may be about to fail before they render your furnace broken.
- You’ve skipped regular maintenance. By not having your furnace looked at annually it is more likely to break down as time goes on. You can participate in our Complete Comfort Club program to help manage your heating and cooling maintenance. Ongoing service also helps keep your furnace warranty valid for longer.