4 Standard Issues That May Require Professional Air Conditioning Repair
These are some of the normal service calls we find for air conditioner repair. If you’re experiencing any of these issues, please give our experts a call at 919-754-8686.
- Air conditioner is making a strange sound. It’s typical for your AC system to produce sounds. If it’s making strange noises, like buzzing or hissing, it’s struggling to inform you professional maintenance is necessary. Here are some of the most common noises and what they could signify.
- Buzzing—faulty electrical components.
- Clicking when turning on or off—relaytrouble.
- Screeching—compressor or fan issue.
- Thumping, rattling or banging—blower or motor assembly concern.
- Air conditioner is discharging refrigerant. Refrigerant is a vital element in the cooling process. Low refrigerant levels can also decrease your system’s efficiency, consume more electricity and generate no cooling.
- Air conditioner Is not moving. Besides insufficient refrigerant levels, concerns with your blower motor may as well cause your air conditioner to freeze up.
- Air conditioner is dripping water. It’s not uncommon for your air conditioning system to discharge some water outside while operating, specifically when it’s very hot. If you find your furnace or air handler is leaking water indoors, a clogged drain pipe or full condensate drain pan may be the cause.
Regular Servicing Could Help Stop Air Conditioning Repair
Were you aware HVAC repair can oftentimes be stopped by getting annual checks? We’ll take a close look at your whole air conditioning system throughout this service to spot any little matters that could possibly grow into significant setbacks down the line. In addition, we’ll wipe down your air conditioner and lube moving parts to keep your system going constantly throughout hot summers.
If you’ve neglected to schedule yours, call your repair professional about our air conditioning maintenance service plans. We provide a Complete Comfort Club with two annual heating and cooling tune-ups, exclusive repair discounts and more.
At Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re proud to concentrate on speedy, quality air conditioning services to keep your loved ones happy throughout the year. Contact us to set up your appointment now.
*Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.