Installing a brand-new AC unit can be costly, so many homeowners keep repairing their old system long past its prime. However, it can cost even to maintain an old air conditioner than it does to replace one.
Here are three signs you should consider installing a new AC unit:
- Your Air Conditioner is 10+ Years Old - While some AC units can last upward of 20 years, other air conditions fail after only five. Even if your air conditioning seems to be functioning normally, if it's over ten years old, it's recommended to get an inspection; there may be problems you haven't noticed. Our experienced AC installation experts can provide a free estimate on a new air conditioning unit.
- Your Air Conditioner Needs Frequent Repairs - If you find yourself calling an AC repairman every few months, it might be time to replace your air conditioner. Older and poorer quality units tend to break down more often, which can cost you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, in upkeep. Replacing your old air conditioner may save you more money in the long run, especially if you install a more energy-efficient model.
- You Simply Want An Upgrade - Like other forms of technology, AC systems see improvement year after year, from energy efficiency to special features. Installing a new air conditioner can not only save you money on energy costs but also make it easier for you to keep your home comfortable with smart-home integration, quieter fans, and sleeker designs. At Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning, we install the latest air conditioners with a wide variety to fit your specifications and budget.
Offering Affordable AC Installation Options
There may be a lot air conditioners to choose from, but you’ll discover our Raleigh AC replacement experts make it easy to find your perfect solution based on your comfort needs and budget. After all, replacement costs are often a surprise.
That’s why we offer many different payment plans to help you save money on your AC installation in Raleigh or the surrounding areas. No down payment is required for your new central air conditioner, and you'll enjoy several offer benefits like no payments, no interest, and long-term fixed-interest options.
Invest In Cleaner Air With Your New Air Conditioner
But what about ways to enhance your home’s indoor air quality? Ask your friendly Raleigh air conditioning pro about pairing your replacement air conditioner with a whole-house air filtration system. This effective piece of technology can filter particles of dust, odors, and more that are circulating indoors.
These guidelines will help you make a good choice and profit from your new central air conditioning.
What to Consider When Buying an Air Conditioner
- Consider a cost-saving, variable-speed air conditioner. New air conditioners are classified by seasonal energy efficiency ratio, or SEER rating. The larger the number, the better it is at changing power into cooling. Variable-speed air conditioners are like having a cruise-control option, where the system adjusts your comfort constantly, instead of only being completely on or off.
- Investigate the details you wish to have most. New air conditioners come with distinctive options like ultra-quiet operation, air pollution/virus purification or Wi-Fi and smart home compatibility. Our Raleigh AC replacement team can help you choose the options that will work best for your house and air quality requirements.
- Look for a reputable company to replace your AC. You don’t want to have the local handyman install your new air conditioner. Have a licensed and insured air conditioning contractor install your central air conditioning and include the best warranty and guarantees available.
What Does AC Installation Include?
During your free home comfort consultation, we’ll double check your new equipment is the correct size and has all the preferred features for your Raleigh home. We’ll also inspect air quality and comfort needs for peak cooling efficiency.
What to Expect during Your Air Conditioner Installation:
- We’ll respect your home as if it was our own. Our friendly Raleigh AC installation technicians will leave your home and yard clean and in good order.
- We’ll provide outstanding service backed by a satisfaction guarantee. Our air conditioning professionals have completed rigorous training to better meet your comfort and installation needs. They’re also fully licensed, insured and bonded. Our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for a year, so if you’re not totally satisfied with the installation process, you can depend on us to make it right.
- We’ll keep you informed throughout the process. We know AC installation can be frustrating, so we make it as hassle-free as possible. Our Raleigh air conditioning replacement experts keep you informed on our progress and when you can expect us to be done. Before we leave, we’ll make sure you understand how to get the most from your new cooling system.
Helping You Find the Best AC For Your Cooling Needs
From ductless mini-splits to traditional central air conditioning systems, we deliver best-in-class installation with every new AC. We’re proud to partner with Lennox®, the number one name in air conditioners and home comfort. Lennox makes some of the quietest and most effective cooling equipment in the industry. There’s an air conditioning system for just about every budget, from the economical Merit® Series to the ENERGY STAR®-qualified Signature® Collection.
Ready to take the first step in replacing your system? Call our Raleigh air conditioning installation technician at (919) 925-4235 to request your free estimate.
Cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply, call for details. Valid from Jan 1, 2023 - Dec 31, 2023