Raleigh Water Heater Installation
Quality Water Heater Replacements Throughout Wake County
Sooner or later, every home will require water heater replacement. When it is time to replace yours, Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning has a comprehensive selection of high-quality water heaters and can provide expert tankless water heater installation in Raleigh.
Selecting the right water heater for your home depends on many factors, such as the size of your home and number of people in your household. Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning can help you find the best water heater for your comfort needs at a budget-friendly price.
Having a seasoned plumber handle your water heater installation in Raleigh offers many benefits. From a free estimate on select replacements to our famous 100% satisfaction guarantee, you’re in capable hands when you choose Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning.
WHEN TO REPLACE YOUR WATER HEATER
It’s important to look for signs that you should replace your current water heater before something malfunctions. Otherwise, you may end up dealing with a costly water leak or cold showers.
Many Raleigh homes have tank-style water heaters. These water heaters maintain and continuously heat a large amount of water.
Here are four signs you may need hot water heater replacement:
- Your water heater is more than a decade old. A majority gas and electric water heaters have a life cycle of 10 years. Even if your current water heater is working fine, you may want to start thinking about replacing it.
- You run out of hot water quickly. This is the most obvious sign that your water heater should be replaced. As a water heater gets older, it’s unable to efficiently heat and deliver hot water. This happens with both electric and gas hot water heaters.
- Your water heater is producing a banging noise. Over time, sediment accumulates in a water heater, which can cause cracking and popping noises as the sediment solidifies. When this occurs, the best solution is a water heater replacement.
- Your water heater is leaking. Leaks can appear as aging seals and joints expand and contract over the years. Valves might also break down over time. These common problems can be caught and fixed with routine maintenance; however, you will eventually need to get a new water heater.
BENEFITS OF TANKLESS WATER HEATER INSTALLATION
- Unlimited hot water. Tank water heaters are restricted by the size of their water tank. When the tank is refilling or reheating, you’ll have to wait for hot water. Tankless water heaters can sustain an unlimited stream of hot water.
- Increased energy efficiency. Tankless water heaters can be up to 35% more energy efficient than traditional tank heaters. This is because they heat water on demand instead of storing it.
- Compact size. Tankless water heaters don’t require a lot of space. They can be placed on the wall or under a sink.
- Reduced risk of flooding. Tankless water heaters don’t store water, so they’re less vulnerable to a catastrophic leak like a tank water heater.