Perks of Furnace Replacement
You may be compelled to reserve your old furnace for as long as feasible. But even the best HVAC technician can only do so much through furnace maintenance and repairs. The last thing you want to face is an inoperable furnace in the midst of cold season.
Attributable to advances in technology, there are countless advantages from going with a furnace replacement instead. Here are just three of them:
- Higher energy efficiency. A lot of newer furnaces offer a considerably superior efficiency rating against older models. You’ll need to identify the annual furnace utilization efficiency rating, or AFUE. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace is at converting energy into heat. A higher AFUE furnace could even help lower your heating bills without sparing comfort. The most efficient furnaces are ENERGY STAR certified, which indicates they meet or surpass rigorous federal rules for energy efficiency.
- Noiseless, constant performance. A noisy, rackety furnace is a burden of the past. We deliver furnaces that contain variable-speed blowers, a feature that modifies how much heat your furnace creates and releases. Variable speed can help you use a lesser amount of energy while improving your home’s comfort level.
- More direct control. With the option to join a smart thermostat with your new furnace, you’ll enjoy more features and settings that make home comfort rapid and easy. Eco-friendly programming, to illustate, could help you balance comfort with smaller energy usage.
For additional benefits, ask one of our experts about the Complete Comfort Club. This offer includes regular checkups for your heating and cooling units, as well as priority service and special deals.
Do I Need to Repair or Replace My Furnace?
It’s not necessary to be an HVAC professional to know when installing an upgraded furnace is a better decision than mending your old one. There are numerous clues to watch for and noticing any of them early could spare you from brutal issues. It may also make the switch to a new furnace much easier. Pay attention for each of the following:
- Your furnace’s age. Even with regular upkeep, many home furnace systems don’t live past 20 years. So just in case, it’s a good idea to contemplate replacing your furnace anytime after it passes the 15-year mark.
- The frequency and price of repairs. With the right care, you shouldn’t require furnace repair regularly. As your furnace matures, you may notice you’re scheduling service calls more often. We recommend updating your furnace if repairs are over half the price of a new system.
- You’re getting a new air conditioner. If you’re upgrading your AC unit, installing a new furnace can elevate its efficiency.
What Should I Search for in a New Furnace?
The quantity of choices may seem fairly overwhelming in the beginning. But we’re very happy to assist you with identifying which brand or type of furnace will be most appropriate for your needs and budget. Discuss with one of our professionals for any information you ask for. In the meantime, take a few seconds to consider a couple of imperative contrasts with furnace models.
- Type of furnace. Conditional to the model, furnaces can use an alternative fuel source to create heat. There are electric furnaces, which are popular in warmer climates. Gas furnaces are energy efficient to operate. And oil furnaces are an alternative when natural gas isn’t always attainable. Our experts will help you determine what’s best for your household.
- Right features and options. We’ll help you in choosing the furnace that’s the right size for your residence. Going further, there are a number of options for you to choose from, like variable-speed heating and smart thermostat compatibility. Our experts will also talk over the features with you to guide you in making the best choice.
Lastly, you should always search for a trusted company like Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning for fast, reliable installation. We can help make any step of the transition efficient and easy to understand. You’ll spend limited time concerned about identifying the best choice. And with our financing and routine maintenance offerings, you’ll have that peace of mind for years to come.
Heat and cool your house the right way with the expert HVAC pros at Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning. If you’d like to schedule an appointment or consultation, give us a call at 919-754-8686 or contact us online today to get started.
*Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.