We’re a proud partner with Lennox®, the best name in home comfort. Lennox offers a wide variety of heat pump systems, from the economical Merit® Series to the state-of-the-art Signature® Collection that’s quieter and more energy efficient than ever.
Whichever model you decide, we’ll work with you in discovering the appropriate heat pump option for your home. We recognize that replacing your heat pump might be a process you’re not ready for, so we provide a selection of payment plans to help you save more. All we need is a signature, no down payment required.
Our installation workmanship for your new heat pump is supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for a year. If you’re not completely pleased with our service, you can expect us to make it right.
Ready to request your free estimate or schedule heat pump replacement? Reach us at 919-754-8686 or contact us online.
Advantages of Heat Pump Replacement
Your heat pump is one of the most essential elements of your home comfort system. Contrasting from a furnace or air conditioner that only functions during a single season, a heat pump can heat and cool your home.
Given that your heat pump runs all year, it’s more vulnerable to damages. If you don’t consistently schedule heat pump maintenance, you might find yourself with a costly breakdown to deal with, especially if your heat pump is dated.
That doesn’t mean you should be distrustful of replacement. In fact, replacing your heat pump with a newer energy-efficient system can increase your home’s comfort and reduce your recurrent energy bill. And staying on top of proper maintenance from the start can help you save money and time over its lifetime.
Ask your friendly professional for more info about our Complete Comfort Club, which includes annual tune-ups to have your heat pump in excellent shape. As an appreciated member, you’ll also get priority service and special discounts on repairs.
What Should I Do— Repair or Replace My Heat Pump?
Even if you’re inexperienced with how your HVAC system works, there are several evident signs that your heat pump is no longer cost-effective to repair. Understanding how to identify these clues will reduce the chance of a complete breakdown. It will also give you an opportunity to seamlessly make the switch from an old heat pump to a new one.
- How mature is your heat pump? Most residential equipment will live around 15 years when properly maintained. Upgraded heat pumps are less prone to need replacement or repairs. If yours is past the 15-year mark, however, it may be less pricey in total to replace it with a new one.
- How regularly does it require repairs? A heat pump that’s appropriately maintained won’t need continuous service calls. If you see that you’re needing to make increasingly frequent appointments with our experts, researching a upgraded model is a smart decision. We have the devices and experience to supply precise installation backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- How expensive are repairs? Even occasional repairs may possibly be a telling indication that you should think about replacement instead, particularly if these repairs are more than half the cost of a new system. Issues that can be fixed quickly and at a low cost tend to be favored over replacement. If those costs begin soaring and issues are more complex, you might want to start considering a replacement. And several of the Lennox models we offer are ENERGY STAR® rated, signifying they’re very efficient at dropping your monthly electric bills.
What Should I Look for in a New Heat Pump?
Here are three advices for making a responsible, knowledgeable decision to boost the perks of your new heat pump.
- Shop for an energy-efficient model. Though dated systems can’t compete with the innovations in energy-efficient technology, it’s a good idea to still identify the most efficient air source heat pump between new models additionally. Focus on the seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and heating season performance factor (HSPF) ratings on models. The greater the score, the more efficient your system is at converting energy into comfort. Additionally, you should consider an efficient air handler, which works with your heat pump to circulate treated air all through your home.
- Look for models that provide the features you need most. Picking out a replacement should incorporate distinguishing the features or controls that are essential to you, like eco-friendly programming or the opportunity to interfuse a smart thermostat into your HVAC system. But an extensive list of extra features shouldn’t be a determining factor if will never use any of them.
- Seek out a trusted company like Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning to replace your heat pump. We’ll assist you in choosing the best heat pump for your necessities, go into financing options and back our workmanship with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Don’t wait a second further to discover why we’re the trusted company in home comfort. Our friendly, experienced personnel are waiting to answer any request you may have, or to support you with scheduling an appointment or consultation. Contact us at 919-754-8686 to get started today.
*Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.