What’s Included in Expert Air Conditioning Maintenance
Our experts will clean and inspect crucial parts of your air conditioner. This can allow our experts discover small concerns ahead of them being bigger issues that create a breakdown.
Here’s some of the areas we’ll check while completing your inspection appointment:
- Examine your thermostat and other system controls for accurate start-up, running and shut-down sequences. This helps your air conditioner run at tip top production.
- Lubricate moving parts to keep them running correctly. Parts that aren’t lubricated can scrape, causing them to stop working.
- Clear the condensate drain line to help clear leak-causing obstructions.
- Fasten electrical connections to ensure your air conditioner is cooling safely.
- Adjust bent condenser coil fins, which could affect cooling performance when they’re misshapen.
How to Help Take Care of Your Air Conditioner
Here’s what you can do to aid in keeping your AC operating effortlessly between tune-ups.
- Maintain plenty of ground around your air conditioner. Your outdoor cooling equipment, known as a condenser unit, needs room to operate. We suggest keeping flowers, bushes and shrubs at least two feet away from it.
- Clear grass clippings. It’s a good idea to examine your outdoor condenser for twigs, leaves and other yard waste that’s gathered around it. This yard waste could possibly reduce your system’s airflow and force it to function harder. Everytime you mow, trim weeds or rake, turn off your AC at the thermostat. At that moment, check the exterior of your system is clear of grass clippings and leaves.
- Put in new air filters. This is oftentimes one of the most omitted parts of inspections. If you don’t replace the air filters regularly, it can in the end damage your air conditioner. A clogged filter may drive up your electric bill, lessen your home’s air quality and run down your air conditioner ahead of time. To avoid this, we suggest changing your air filter every 90 days at minimum.
Never Forget Your Air Conditioning Maintenance Again
At Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re a whole-home service company that enjoys to make things better for our customers. We understand you have other appointments on your agenda.
With our Complete Comfort Club, you won’t have to be stressed about maintenance at any time. This straightforward service agreement contains all mandatory yearly tune-ups for your equipment, plus exclusive repair discounts and additional special bonuses.
Contact us at 919-754-8686 or contact your friendly expert for additional info.
*Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.