If you thinking about a project, such as electrical outlet wiring or light switch installation, we’ll begin with a free estimate in advance of completing any labor. And if you are aware you need electrical repair, but you’re not quite sure what the problem is, we can provide support there in addition. Regardless of your situation, we uphold our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
5 Indications You Need to Hire an Electrician
Signals of electrical problems differ from the nearly unnoticeable to the obvious. If you’re seeing any indications that something is going wrong with your residence, call Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning right away at 919-754-8686. Even supposedly little troubles may be larger than they appear. And permitting them to sit could put your home in harm’s way.
- You have flickering or dimming lights. This can be a small sign that something is causing an issue with your electrical system. If your lights somewhat dim or flicker when you start using another appliance, you may have an overloaded circuit. And a full circuit can create serious issues, like tripped breakers or damaged parts in your electrical system.
- Outlets are hot to the touch. Like flickering lights, a warm outlet might be a sign this component of your electrical system is overworked. An outlet shouldn’t be heated under common circumstances. Unplug all appliances from the outlet and get in touch with an electrician from Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning to help.
- You’re aware of a buzzing sound. This is an added sign that your electrical system might be overwhelmed. Electrical contractors in Raleigh, like Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning, can repair this trouble and prevent potential hazards to your residence. It could be a small electrical repair, or a complete home rewiring. Either way, we’ll halt the hum and get your house in the right direction.
- Circuit breakers are flipping. Your circuit breaker shields your home from electrical problems. When it detects a possible overload, it shuts the flow of electricity off by tripping. If you notice one of your breakers is always tripping, stop turning it back on each time. We recommend getting in touch with a certified Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning electrician at 919-754-8686 to correct the situation for good. Whether it’s created by an overused circuit, a short circuit or another issue, flipped breakers might indicate your residence is telling you it needs serious help to guard your loved ones.
- You got shocked. Any time your residence gives you an electrical shock, you need to hire a knowledgeable Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning electrician at 919-754-8686. A shock may indicate a wiring trouble that could cause a fire. Get in touch with Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning at 919-754-8686 as soon as you are aware of potential for electrical shock. We have someone to take your call, regardless of the time.
Our Electrical Services
We provide a variety of electrical services to keep your home on track.
Home Backup Generator Installation and Maintenance
A whole-home backup generator keeps your home up and operating when the rest of your location doesn’t have power. This means all your essential appliances—like heating and cooling—can keep going. Our professionals can help you choose the ideal home backup generator for your family, including fuel source and size, and install it. When you are seeking home backup generator maintenance, we can help there also.
Sometimes, your house’s electrical system isn’t engineered to handle your needs today. This this is often seen in older residences. From small projects to full home rewiring, our team of licensed electricians in Raleigh can support you. Our work also includes circuit breakers and power panels.
Ceiling Fan Installation
Ceiling fans are an excellent addition to any house, but they should be put up by an electrician. Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning can provide ceiling fan installation quickly for any kind you buy. Plus, we can add any light fixture or connection switch so your home can shine.
Electrical Outlet Wiring
As you’ve learned, your electrical outlets can get overloaded with too much demand on them. That’s why we offer electrical outlet wiring services. Also, we can install new electrical outlets and light switches to confirm your home is prepared to meet your daily requirements. This includes outlet replacement plus new outlets for renovations or additions.
Book Your Electrical Service Today with Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning
You can save on your regular inspections, receive priority service and find exclusive discounts with our Complete Comfort Club. Since Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning is also your local HVAC expert, you’ll get exclusive perks for your home comfort system to keep your house feeling good all year.
Whatever is occurring with your house’s electrical system, Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help. Reach us at 919-754-8686 to set an appointment today.
*Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.