There are several benefits to sticking to this schedule. Your heat pump will enjoy the best possible energy efficiency, which could result in lower energy spending. Not only will you save money on utility bills, but your heat pump could even gain a boost to its lifetime, providing you more years of comfort.
When we work together, preventive heat pump maintenance can be an easy, stress-free process. You’ll enjoy a system that operates more quietly and efficiently than you have ever experienced.
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff are ready to provide support with these and any other HVAC needs that come up. And, like always, all our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* Contact our experts at 919-754-8686 or contact us online to set your heat pump maintenance today.
What Do I Receive with Professional Heat Pump Maintenance
Your heat pump system is one of the most vital parts of keeping your home comfortable. By working continually throughout the year, it becomes exposed to wear and tear.
While a poorly maintained pump may be noisy and inefficient, a well-maintained heat pump will operate quietly and smoothly. Ongoing maintenance can even inhibit many normal problems from happening at all.
We use an inclusive checklist for every job to confirm that all components will continue to work properly. The checklist includes the following services:
- Inspecting key parts for damage. If one of these vital components breaks down, it could alter other parts of your heat pump as well.
- Eliminating dirt, dust or other buildup. A clean heat pump will run considerably more efficiently.
- Checking the refrigerant levels. If these are too low, your heat pump will have a hard time keeping your home at the right temperature.
- Oiling moving parts. Keeping them well-greased will reduce the risk of them becoming damaged.
- Assessing electrical components. We’ll review parts like wires and connection hookups to confirm your heat pump is functioning safely.
By entrusting heat pump repair and maintenance to our fully licensed and insured professionals, you’ll rest comfortably knowing that our visits will increase your heat pump’s ability to heat and cool your home.
Heat Pump Maintenance You Can Take Care of Yourself
These small tasks are a few of the best ways to keep your heat pump operating efficiently between our maintenance appointments. Here are some normal tasks you can handle on your own.
- Maintain clear space around your heat pump. Your heat pump demands space to work, so it’s essential to keep an eye on neighboring greenery. Bushes, shrubs and trees must be trimmed back at least two feet from the system.
- Protect the cleanliness of your heat pump. Leaves, grass clippings and other yard debris can lower your heat pump’s efficiency and drive up your energy expenses. Call 919-754-8686 to book a maintenance tune-up at least once during the year to confirm your heat pump is clean and working efficiently.
- Exchange your air filter. Air filters help stop pollutants from entering into your HVAC system and flowing throughout your home. When the air filter becomes clogged, it can hinder airflow and create serious problems. While most air filters last for up to three months, we recommend checking the manufacturer’s instructions for your specific model and change the air filter as recommended or whenever it appears dirty.
Never Neglect Your Heat Pump Maintenance Again
We recognize your schedule is hectic. As your local whole-home service company, our professionals want to make life easier for you.
When you join our Complete Comfort Club, there’s no concern about regular maintenance. As a valued member, you’ll have two yearly tune-ups for your heating and cooling systems, in addition to special repair discounts and other exclusive benefits.
Contact us at 919-754-8686 or ask your friendly technician for more information.
*Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.