Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning furnace technicians come on-site as soon as possible to detect and resolve the problem fast. With the ability to service all makes and models of furnaces, there’s no repair we can’t take care of. Your furnace will be back up faster than you thought possible. Given that we’re a whole-home service company, we provide all the heating and cooling solutions you need to keep your home comfortable.
And we’ll share right from the start how much repairs or furnace replacement will cost.
We also provide a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee* for our repairs. Our technicians will remain committed until repairs are done exactly how you want them. Any time of the day, we’re equipped to surpass your comfort needs. Contact us at 919-754-8686 when you are ready to arrange your appointment now.
5 Signs You May Need Furnace Repair Service
These are a few of the most frequent service calls we receive for furnace repair. Are you experiencing these issues in your home? Contact us at 919-754-8686 right away, and our team can be out quickly to find a solution.
- Furnace won’t run. Now and then this is from an mistaken thermostat setting. But it can also suggest something else is wrong, and a safety feature is blocking your furnace from starting.
- Furnace starts and stops often. A furnace that’s working properly wouldn’t be turning on and off multiple times all day. This is identified as short cycling, and it may affect your energy costs and the life span of your furnace.
- Loud or rare noises. If your furnace is making strange noises, like banging, screeching or rattling, it requires service immediately, call 919-754-8686 for a service appointment.
- Utility bills are going up. From time to time your furnace has challenges with producing enough heat. That results in the furnace needing to work harder to maintain warmth, which means more expensive heating and cooling bills.
- Hot and cold spots within your home. A malfunctioning furnace and air duct system usually won’t sufficiently distribute the heated and cooled air where it needs to go. Your heating and air conditioning should continually be evenly spread throughout your home.
Why You Could Need Furnace Repair
Now that you confirmed your furnace isn’t working like it usually does, you can get down to what’s causing the problem. Because there are several types of makes and models, there are also numerous causes. Each of our AC and furnace experts work hard to identify the source quickly so that it can be fixed just as quickly.
These are just some of the typical issues that need furnace repair.
- Your thermostat isn’t working. Your furnace relies on a thermostat to know when and how to run. When the thermostat is set at the wrong temp or needs to be replaced, your furnace may not be able to run the way it should.
- Your air filter is dirty. A dirty air filter can affect your furnace operation as well as the air quality in your indoor space. Putting in new air filters on a regular basis will help you breathe easier and keep your utility fees lower.
- A key component has failed. Similar to a car engine, a furnace drives the comfort of your home, and it’s made up of many mechanical and electrical components. Regular furnace maintenance can keep components like the furnace blower in good shape for years to come. It can also proactively assess parts that may be about to fail before they render your furnace broken.
- You’ve skipped regular maintenance. By not having your furnace looked at annually it is more likely to break down as time goes on. You can participate in our Complete Comfort Club program to help manage your heating and cooling maintenance. Ongoing service also helps keep your furnace warranty valid for longer.
Depend On Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning for All Your Furnace Repairs
We’re proud to deliver fast, reliable furnace repair in Raleigh.
Our HVAC services are the fastest and the most trustworthy in town. We approach every job with an straightforward estimate and end with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You don’t need to settle for anything less than first class customer service and furnace repair service. It doesn’t matter if it’s a gas furnace or an electric model, our experts will have your furnace covered.
To book an appointment today, contact us at 919-754-8686 right away.
*Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.