6 Indicators You Likely Need to Call a Plumber
If you’re dealing with one or more of these troubles, give our Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning plumbing pros a ring at 919-754-8686. Plumbing issues, especially leaking pipes, can cause quite a bit of damage to your house if they’re not fixed right away.
- Water bill getting more expensive. If your water charges keep growing but you’re expending the same amount of water, you may be facing a water leak. This is particularly true if you’re noticing wet soil near your home’s foundation or observing damp spots on floors or walls.
- Water stains on the ground or walls. If you’re seeing water spots on your floors or walls, you might be dealing with a leaky pipe or appliance. While these issues can also happen in areas with reduced ventilation, they’re particularly problematic if you’re facing other dripping pipe indications. Some of these indications include:
- Damp smells.
- Mold on in your rooms.
- Fragile, limp walls or floors.
- Wetness in areas that shouldn’t be wet, like floors, walls or ceilings.
- Your plumbing is making odd sounds. It’s occasionally standard to notice some things when you’re turning on water, such as the sound of running water. But knocking, banging or thumping sounds could reveal a more severe problem. Give us a shout at 919-754-8686 to have your pipes checked before they are leaking.
- Water permanently seems to be cold or comes out at low pressure. All of these issues might be tied to your water heater. If you’re experiencing a tank water heater, it can simply give you so much hot water before it starts to heat additional water. But if you’re regularly experiencing cold water, something may be wrong with your water heater. Poor water pressure can also be a result of issues with the water heater, absence of pipe maintenance or other water pressure issues.
- Drains are sluggish to drain or get blocked a lot. Both are indications that your drain may be obstructed or clogged and has to be thoroughly cleared out. If you don’t quickly clean out your drain, water could potentially back up and you will be facing disagreeable scents or future flooding.
Professional Repair Services from Our Licensed Plumbers
We complete an array of expert plumbing services to keep your plumbing system in perfect shape.
Water Heater Repair
If you’re dealing with a leaky or nonfunctional water heater, lack of hot water or identifying banging noises arising from the tank, reach out to our skilled plumbers right away for water heater repair. Our skilled plumbers repair both natural gas and electric units.
Water Heater Installation
Time to replace that old water heater? Or it could be that you’re wanting a more energy-efficient or tankless model? We provide water heater installation for a selection of electric and gas water heater types.
A jammed drain can be an inconvenience, even more so when it clears at a glacier’s pace, backs up and gives off unpleasant scents. We’ll get your water going again fast with our drain cleaning offering.
Leaky pipes can cause quite a bit of damage and can be difficult to pinpoint, since they’re hidden behind walls. Let our experts get to the base of the issue in no time with our skilled leak detection.
Book Your Plumbing Service Today with Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning
To save more on your future plumbing appointment, ask our pros for more information about enrolling in our Complete Comfort Club. You’ll receive an annual plumbing inspection, plus priority service and exclusive money off on plumbing services. You’ll also find special perks for your HVAC system, including seasonal maintenance visits and repair discounts.
Contact us at 919-754-8686 to make your plumbing appointment today.
*Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.