5 Signs You Might Need Water Heater Repair
Your water heater may show signs there’s something off and needs to be repaired. There are also times a breakdown can come with little warning. We identified some of the most typical signs that you should reach out to the Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning water heater repair pros:
- Running out of hot water. Nobody likes having to take a cold shower. If you seem to be frequently running out of hot water quickly, this is a telling sign your water heater needs to be assessed.
- Discolored water. The water that comes out of your tap should never have color in it. If the water appears brownish, has a rusty tint or dark particles, it might be a result of your water heater, or suggest a need for water filter check. Color changes in water can also be indications of a health hazard, so be sure to contact Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning right away.
- Little water pressure. Low water pressure can be connected to different potential issues, such as sediment buildup in your water heater. If your water pressure has declined over the years, call us at 919-754-8686 to schedule your whole-home plumbing inspection.
- Water heater noises. Having random noises coming from your water heater might be entirely normal, but when those clatters start to become loud bangs, cracks or pops, it’s probably time to call us. These sounds could be triggered by malfunctions, mineral deposit buildup in your tank or even water pressure issues, which could all lead to water leaks.
- Water Heater is Leaking. There are several reasons why your water heater might leak. It can be caused by faulty valves for water connections, temperature and pressure relief valve or heater drain valve. The buildup of sediments can also corrode the bottom of your tank and create the opportunity to leak or fail. If you’re having a major leak, call us at 919-754-8686 now for emergency water heater repair.
If you’ve found yourself experiencing any of these water heater problems, it’s wise to reach out to the Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning plumbing pros. We have tankless water heater repair, electric water repair and gas water heater repair for all makes and models.
Earn Special Water Heater Repair Discounts with Our Complete Comfort Club
To benefit from discounts on your water heater repairs, consider enrolling in our Complete Comfort Club. This comprehensive maintenance plan covers your home’s AC, heating and plumbing systems. As a valued member, you’ll benefit from special repair discounts, ongoing heating and cooling tune-ups, priority service and more.
Do you want to learn more about water heater repair? Contact us at 919-754-8686 to arrange your plumbing appointment or free water heater replacement estimate today.
*Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.